About Me

My photo
2010: After my cancer diagnosis, my sister Cory suggested I start a blog to keep family and friends up-to-date on my treatment. What a great idea! Check back as often as you like. I'll try to post as much as I can, at the least after major doctor's appointments. 2014: On to more exciting topics! First up, Helsinki 2014.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Almost to the halfway point

This Friday will mark the mid way point for chemo! I'm counting on this next one to go as smoothly and easily as the last one. With the exception of one day I felt remarkably good. I'm not sure if I'm just getting used to things or if it's having acupuncture immediately following treatment, whatever the reason it was a welcome relief!

So bring on the last round of Cytoxin and Adriamyacin...I'll be happy to see you two in my rear-view mirror. The last four rounds are of Taxol, which I've heard that most people tolerate much better than the others. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment