About Me

My photo
2010: After my cancer diagnosis, my sister Cory suggested I start a blog to keep family and friends up-to-date on my treatment. What a great idea! Check back as often as you like. I'll try to post as much as I can, at the least after major doctor's appointments. 2014: On to more exciting topics! First up, Helsinki 2014.

Monday, September 20, 2010

CAT v. PET...who can keep them straight

I was mistaken yesterday, I'm having a PET scan not a CAT. Unfortunately the machine broke down this morning, so it has been rescheduled for Wednesday at 7:05. That was great news because it meant I could keep the crabbiness at bay with a cup of morning coffee...but the downside is that I have to do the crazy very strict diet AGAIN tomorrow. Oh well...just anxious to get this show on the road!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Cory suggested this. What a fantastic idea! It'll be nice to be kept up-to-date with your journey.

    Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

    Love you tons!
    Auntie Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did the appt. with cancer care alliance go today?

    We are loving you!

    Love, Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cork! You commented as I was writing :)

    ReplyDelete